File Import Support for Magellan Devices
Switch, Switch Up
Users of Magellan tracking devices can manually import workouts files into SportTracks. The process is easy. No extra software or configuration is needed.
- Connect your Magellan device to your computer.
- In the upper right corner of SportTracks, click the Add workout button.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click on the Choose File button, and navigate to your attached device.
- Find the folder that contains all your workouts listed as FIT files. Select a file to import.
- Click the Import button to import the workout.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.