Automatic upload support for Polar Flow devices
M400, M430, V800, V650
SportTracks provides a seamless "auto-sync" feature for all Polar Flow devices. Your workouts will be automatically loaded into SportTracks. It's effortless.
Auto-sync is ultraconvenient, fast, and it just works. It's a great compliment to the innovative features that Polar devices provide. Using SportTracks with Polar empowers you with a rich, data-fueled training experience.
Manual Import from Polar Devices
Using our auto-sync feature is handy, but it's not required. You can also import Polar files manually with a computer running Windows or OS X.
- Open the Polar Flow application and go into an individual activity.
- At the bottom of the activity you'll see an export button. Give it a click.
- You will be given a menu of different file types to export. We recommend using TCX files.
- Click on the file type you want, and it will download to your computer.
- In the upper right corner of SportTracks, click on the Add workout button.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click on the Choose File button, and navigate to the location of the saved workout file. Select the file.
- Click the Import button to import the workout.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.