File Import Support for Timex Devices
Ironman Run Trainer 2.0
You can manually import workout files into SportTracks with Timex tracking devices that support workout file export. The process is easy. No extra software or configuration is needed.
- Connect your Timex device to your computer.
- In the upper right corner of SportTracks, click the Add workout button.
- On the next screen, click the Import button in the upper right of the screen (next to the watch button).
- Click on the Choose File button, and navigate to your attached device.
- Find the folder that contains all your workouts listed as FIT files. Select a file to import.
- Click the Import button to import the workout.
- Repeat as needed for new workouts.